School Administration Degrees, Graduate Certificates, & Licensure Programs

Educational and School Administration Degrees

The Educational and School Administration Program offers two degrees (MSA, EdS) and one graduate certificate (GCSL). The add-on licensure (AOL) option is now offered through the GCSL. Use the menu below for more information.

Note: The above programs require field-based internship and research experiences. These experiences must be supervised by a licensed school administrator along with the App State instructor.